AFSCME 6025 E Burnside St Portland, OR 97215 503-239-9858
Join us for this fun and interactive class designed for new stewards, those who are thinking of being a steward or those looking for more information about their union. ￼
- Steward Training I Class Topics Include:
- Union structure and history
- Union power and the role of the steward
- Special status of a steward
- What is a grievance?
- Knowing YOUR contract
- Weingarten Rights/Garrity Rights
Training and lunch are provided free of charge, all other costs are the responsibility of the Local.
Please bring a copy of your local contract with you. ￼￼￼￼Space is Limited – email email@example.com to sign up.