- Local 88 Endorses Rep. Jessica Vega Pederson for Multco Commission District 3
- •• RECENT POSTS ••
- January General Membership Draft Agenda, final version to be available at the meeting.
- Holiday Open House: DEC 16 @ 6 PM
- Agenda for General Membership meeting 11-18-15
- END PROFILING PUBLIC HEARING WITH ATTORNEY GENERAL ROSENBLUM 10/27
- Oct. 29 Town Hall Meeting to Save Public Airwaves
- Halloween Community Rally
- Agenda 10/21/15 General Membership Meeting
- Local 2734 Needs Rally Support! (In Tillamook)
This year’s Holiday Open House will be held Wednesday, December 16th at the Elks Club at 6 N. Tillamook from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. It was very clear at last year’s Open House that we had outgrown the Portland AFSCME office. Door prizes will be drawn every 15 minutes. A barbeque dinner will be catered by our friend Derrick Williams, Vice President and Chief Steward from City of Salem, AFSCME Local 2067. Members and family are welcome. We hope to see you there!
Executive Board elections and officer swearing in at the November general membership meeting. Come and see our union in action.
Join union and community members and their families for a Halloween rally at Waterfront Park 11am on Oct. 31st -Just south of the Hawthorne bridge.
We’ll be rallying for social justice and have games for kids, trick-or-treating, costume contests, prizes and music.
Please RSVP on our Facebook page and consider ’sharing’ the event page .
Click on link to download agenda:
Please join us for a fair contract rally in support of our Tillamook County AFSCME Brothers and Sisters on Friday October 16th at 5:30 on the corner of 1st and Highway 101-RIGHT OUTSIDE THE COURTHOUSE in Tillamook.
We fully expect the County to implement their final offer at the end of the 30 days.
The Local has agreed to no wage increases for 2 years in order to keep their current health insurance plan. The County wants them to move to a plan with significantly higher co-pays and deductibles-meaning more out of pocket for many folks. This employer has a lot of folks afraid of retaliation and we can use some morale boosts and solidarity building for our members over here.
So come join us if you can.