AFSCME Local 88 is recruiting a Web Administrator to work closely with the Local 88 Communications Specialist. Together this team is responsible for managing and maintaining the AFSCME Local 88 website, developing content and advising on communication strategies to accurately represent AFSCME Local 88 to our union members and the broader community. The Web Administer will support the Communications Specialist in monitoring Local 88 social media accounts. This position includes a $400 monthly stipend and limited lost time (reimbursement for work done during your scheduled work hours). This position requires a high level of flexibility and responsiveness.
As the Web Administrator you will:
- Create content, proofread, advise and support the development of content for the AFSCME Local 88 website, social media, and other platforms www.afscmelocal88.org
- Monitor and manage Local 88 social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and future accounts as determined) and address issues as they arise
- Adapt print, email, and other content to web and social media platforms
- Develop Member Profiles to share on www.afscmelocal88.org
- Serve as temporary back up when the Communications Specialist is unavailable
Please tell us a little bit about yourself and why you are interested in this opportunity.
- Responses will be accepted July 11-18, 2023
- Applicants will be notified July 20, 2023 and be announced by July 30, 2023
- Training will begin in August 2023