Labor’s Community Service Agency, an organization that AFSCME Local 88 partners with and that serves local union members in need. LCSA has seen an increase in homelessness among union workers in Portland and as a result LCSA has obtained private rooms at a local transitional housing program. These rooms are free to union members experiencing houselessness and referrals must be made through your Local 88 President.
- This program is open to adults over 21 only. Children cannot be accommodated at this time.
- The facility is located in NE Portland and close to public transit options.
- This program is transitional and individuals may stay in rooms for 90 days.
- No weapons, alcohol, or drugs are allowed on the property.
- Each individual room is private and includes a private bathroom.
- Parking is available.
- Pets are allowed.
- Breakfast and dinner are served daily.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services are provided.
- Staff are onsite and can help clients connect to other community resources.
If you are in need of these services or interested in this program, please email the Local 88 President, Joslyn Baker, at firstname.lastname@example.org.