Multnomah County Health Department Pharmacists Unit – AFSCME Local 88-4 successfully completed their 1st contract. Thanks to the amazing bargaining team: Marion Clark, Rachel Uhlig, Sarah Block, Percy Winters, Jr. , Jordan Muehe and Eben Pullman
Tentative Agreement Summary
- 11.32% wage increase (5% COLA + 6.32% market increase) retroactive to July 1, 2022
- 3% Step increase retroactive to July 1, 2022 for those not at the top of the range including step placement credit for residencies.
- $2,500 Bonus for those employed on July 1, 2022 and $2,000 Bonus for those still employed on July 1, 2023.
- 5% COLA on July 1, 2023 + 3% Step Increase for those pharmacists not at the top of the range,
- Bilingual Pay premium of 2%
- Same Day Reassignment Premium of $3.75 per hour for each day you receive a same day reassignment
- Essential employee premium of 20% for employees that work on site during a County-wide closure or curtailment
- State licenses and board certifications reimbursed
- $500 biennially for Continuing Education
- Improvements in the Vacations Scheduling Process
- 1 additional sick leave day per year
- 1 additional saved holiday per year
- Protections from unjust discipline and dismissal
- Seniority based layoff and recall procedure
- Contract language to protect our safety and health
- AND MORE!